- Responsible for defining and documenting business cases, user stories and business requirements for digital projects.
- Partner with system teams to provide recommendations/proposed solutions to customers.
- Become a trusted advisor to client stakeholders through interactions and quality of deliverables
- Continuously identify opportunities and recommend improvements to resolve business issues to enhance client satisfaction and strengthen relationships.
- Be the subject matter expert for the Delivery and QA teams
- Work with Quality Assurance to build and validate test cases for defined requirements.
- Continually review application defects and changing requirements to determine if they fall within scope of project requirements, escalating when necessary.
- Adhere to the agile methodology, specifically in relation to Requirements Definition using JIRA and Confluence
- Provide training and documentation for delivered solutions to client.
- Present demos of working solutions to stakeholders.
- Promote best practices, tools and processes for project execution.
- Research or prototype new tools and technologies.
- Support the creation of training materials and documentation.
- Leverage effective communication skills to balance client needs and expectations with available resources and competing projects.
- 6-8 years of Business Analysis experience with at least the recent 2 years handling Digital /ecommerce projects.
- A minimum of a Bachelors degree in a business or technology discipline
- Proven digital and/or product owner experience is required. This includes writing business cases, user stories, and test plans for digital efforts.
- Work experience on ecommerce solutions is an advantage
- Extensive experience of Scrum Agile preferably using JIRA and Confluence.
- Deep technical understanding combined with business intelligence and ability to interpret customer's needs.
- Familiarity with how back-end (such as ERP) and eCommerce or related digital solutions interface with each other.
- Must be able to effectively communicate to audiences at all levels of the organization, translating for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Must also demonstrate excellent negotiation, analysis, problem-solving, decision-making and time management skills
- Must have the ability to interact with customers in a sensitive and diplomatic manner, maintaining positive relationships and building consensus on project goals.
- Thorough understanding of Agile principles for IT project/program management
- Excellent Knowledge of change management principles
- Excellent analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Able to work collaboratively and inclusively in a team, encouraging engagement from all team members.
- Self-motivated to identify and investigate emerging concepts, trends and solutions with the confidence to present when solving business challenges
- Ability to transform a business requirement, or set of, into a completed solution.
- Able to facilitate meetings and workshops involving client, internal team and external agencies/partners to gather requirements.
- Ability to cultivate relationships with client stakeholders to develop confidence and trust with clients.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are crucial for this role.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Desired Candidate Profile
Ziffity Solutions Pvt Ltd
We are a new age Digital agency focused on serving the connected world using Technology, Design and e-Marketing services. Our solutions include Experience Design [Web/Mobile], B2b/B2c eCommerce, Virtual & Augmented reality, AI Chat Bots, Predictive Analytics, Big data, Product re-engineering, Managed Services, DevOps and Brand activation through Digital Marketing. Our goal, our culture, our process, our thinking and our people are all aligned to providing fast paced Digital Transformation solutions. These solutions are driven by our deep knowledge, proprietary tools and passion to make a difference for our customers.
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:Ziffity Solutions Pvt Ltd
Send a Query