- Manage & Troubleshoot Cloud Infrastructure hosted on Amazon cloud.
- Manage & troubleshoot issues related with application servers hosted in Linux.
- Creation and maintenance of Chef recipes/ Puppet manifests/Ansible Jenkins jobs.
- Writing automation scripts in Shell.
- Monitoring Cloud servers including the health of the application servers.
- Explore new tools that can improve systems management such as Docker, Ansible.
- Automate the deployment and configuration of the virtualized infrastructure and the entire software stack.
- Effectively communicate the updates to client stakeholder in scrum calls.
Required Candidate profileDesired Profile:
- Should have 7+ Years of IT Experience.
- Should have a least 3+ Years of experience as Devops Engineer and atleast 1+ Year as Linux System Administrator.
- Should have experience in working on DevOps - Build & Release Management, Environment Setup, Incident and Change Management.
- Experience in Linux Administration (Installation, Configuration, Tuning and Upgrades of Linux
- Strong understanding & working experience of Chef / Puppet / Fabric / Ansible / Jenkins / Bamboo/ PowerShell.
- Should have experience in any one of these web servers (Apache, Nginx, IIS)
- Knowledge of RESTful Web Services, XML, JSON
- Exposure to infrastructure Monitoring Tools like Nagios, New Relic
- Exposure to log management and log analysis tools like Splunk.
- Understanding of networking concepts firewalls, NAT, HTTP, DNS, IP& OSI Network.
- Strong experience in AWS services for Continuous Integration and continuous delivery like Code Pipeline, Code Build, Code Deploy and so on.
- Strong experience in AWS Cloud Formation, AWS OpsWork, EC2 System manager, AWS Config, AWS CloudWatch, AWS Cloud trail and so on.
- AWS certified will be added advantage.
- Ansible certified will be added advantage.
- Good Interpersonal Skills, team-working attitude, takes initiatives and very proactive in solving problems and providing best solutions.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
Ziffity Solutions Pvt Ltd
We are a new age Digital agency focused on serving the connected world using Technology, Design and e-Marketing services. Our solutions include Experience Design [Web/Mobile], B2b/B2c eCommerce, Virtual & Augmented reality, AI Chat Bots, Predictive Analytics, Big data, Product re-engineering, Managed Services, DevOps and Brand activation through Digital Marketing. Our goal, our culture, our process, our thinking and our people are all aligned to providing fast paced Digital Transformation solutions. These solutions are driven by our deep knowledge, proprietary tools and passion to make a difference for our customers.
View Contact Details+